Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas / DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley-Scottsdale
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas / DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley-Scottsdale
The Pool Bartender-Server sets up, prepares and serves beverages and breaks down bars in safe and efficient compliance with Company policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
Processes guest checks and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card and room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service of various alcoholic beverages.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges, and understand portion sizes.
- Basic English language writing skills necessary for completion of requisitions, balance sheets and vouchers.
- Sufficient manual dexterity in hands in order to use a knife to make garnish, pick up glassware and bottles, scoop ice, mix drinks, and reach overhead to retrieve stock.
- Ability to read, speak and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and point of sale procedures to pre-check an order and close out a check.
- Ability to work stand and work in confined spaces for long periods of time.
- Must have current food handlers card.
- One-year bartending/serving experience preferred.