Horizon Health and Wellness
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant: Community Relations and Marketing
at Horizon Health and Wellness
Join the growing and changing Horizon Health and Wellness team under our new Chief Executive Officer and executive leadership team. Horizon Heath and Wellness provides quality integrated services to our patients. The agency provides professional opportunities to our staff for growth and development. Out mission at Horizon Health and Wellness is to provide integrated healthcare that addresses the whole person and promotes wellness using best practices to enhance the quality of life of the individuals, families and communities we serve. With our collaborative and innovative approach, we are making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. Join our team of nearly 600 employees who share a passion for our mission and commitment to service.
When you join our team, you're making an investment in your potential. We work with each of our employees to ensure they have the tools and resources to provide the very best patient care. From on-the-job training and training offerings to licensing and tuition reimbursement, you can grow both personally and professionally. We are committed to creating a workforce that directly reflects the diversity in the communities we serve. As a result, we actively recruit individuals with various backgrounds, skills and experiences. We strongly believe this dedication to inclusion is the key to providing exceptional care.
We are currently seeking a full-time Program assistant to join our team. this position performs a variety of hands-on administrative and organizational tasks in support of the Agency's outreach and events, communication, and funding development programs, and general Agency administrative needs.
- HS diploma or G>E>D> and two year's experience performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Ability to use a variety of computer programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to perform duties with cultural competency and with respect for diversity.
- Able to travel to outlying Arizona sites and available to work some evenings and;or weekends as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Possess valid Arizona driver's license and satisfactory 39 month motor vehicle record.
- Must obtain and maintain a Fingerprint clearance card and pass a background check.
- Graphic design and/or desktop publishing skills.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish.
Generous Benefits Package
11 paid Holidays, choice of three (3) Medical plans, Retirement Plan (401k), Life & AD&D Plan, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, and loan repayment through the National Health Service Corp.
Make an investment in your potential by providing integrated healthcare that addresses the whole person and promotes wellness.