Concord Servicing Corporation
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Front Desk / Mail Clerk - Opening in Scottsdale
Summary: We are looking for a full-time employee to undertake receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk. You will be the “face” of Concord for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Hours: 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday, availability to work occasional Saturdays and swap hours when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Sort, open and distribute mail according to destination
- Distribute UPS, Federal Express and other carrier packages to all departments.
- Deliver and pick-up interoffice and outgoing mail for all departments
- Runs postage and prepares outgoing mail for pick-up.
- Complete Coupon & Statement runs daily
- Scan folders and Letters for the CES team
- Prepare daily Night Run of auto-letters
- Manage afternoon courier
- Help with month-end lunch prep
- Stock coffee machines and breakroom supplies
- Validate parking
- Assist Energy efficient team with e-faxes and emails for clients
- Able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Concord programs
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Physical Demands of the position:
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds on a continuous basis.