Concord Servicing Corporation
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
HR Generalist - Remote AZ Only FT or PT available
Reports to: VP Human Resources Summary
The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the HR department including recruiting, payroll, and enforcing company policies and practices. This role will also research job requirements and evaluate job positions to ensure the company is competitive in the areas of salaries and employee benefits.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsibility #1 (30% time)
2. Responsibility #2 (15% time)
Compensation & Benefits
3. Responsibility #1 (15% time)
4. Responsibility #3 (40% time)
Administrative Tasks and audits
Approximately 0-10% travel, may include international (to Mexico)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
a) Technical Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Paycom Software
b) Job experience
c) At least three years of human resource recruiting experience preferred.
d) At least three years of compensation administration experience preferred.
a) Level of autonomy
· Role requires a high degree of self-management
b) The impact of his/her decision on the organization
· Decisions will be critical and involve the highest levels of the organization
c) Scope/Financial Responsibility
· This role plays an integral part in in the success and growth of the Company
This role will regularly interact with individuals from all levels of Company, and is expected to lead by example.
Laptop and phone