Best Western International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Activation Representative
at Best Western International, Inc.
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
The Marketing Activation Representative will support hotel members by assisting them in leveraging new tools and industry best practices to ensure each property remains a leader in digital marketing performance.
Essential Job Results
- Support member hotels by identifying and implementing social media opportunities to help increase their digital marketing presence.
- Suggest social media links to be placed on Bestwestern.com and property websites.
- Help members improve their digital scorecard by recommending digital branding improvements, for example, Trip Advisor training and search engine optimization.
- Improve hotels’ organic search position by reviewing hotel content and identifying keyword opportunities.
- Provide support by monitoring and responding appropriately to comments on Trip Advisor and other key travel review websites.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for, and foster relationships with, member hotels and partners.
- Support Best Western e-Commerce initiatives by providing answers to members’ questions regarding virtual tours, photos and other important details about how to best optimize Bestwestern.com to drive revenue to their hotel.
- Assist department in gathering industry research and hotel metrics for reporting purposes.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in digital environment, preferably in advertising, public relations, online marketing or brand-based social marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, e-Commerce, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of social marketing, blogging and use of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn platforms.
- Expertise in communication in an evolving media landscape.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of relevant policies, procedures and guidelines specific to job.
- Basic functional know-how.
- Resolves, and applies experience to, routine problems
· May travel up to 10% of work time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.