Best Western International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Best Western International, Inc.
BWH Hotel Group is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
BWH Hotel Group serves as the umbrella parent organization to each hotel company, bringing a full-suite of options to travelers and developers, while also protecting the unique identity of each brand. This creates a global network of approximately 4,700 hotels across every chain scale segment, in over 100 countries and territories worldwide.
- Monday: 3PM-11PM
- Tuesday: 3PM-11PM
- Wednesday/Thursday: Days Off
- Friday: 7AM-3PM
- Saturday: 7AM-3PM
- Sunday: 7AM-3PM
May cover shifts at both our Global Operations Center and Headquarters building.
- GOC: 20400 N 29th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027
- HQ: 6201 N. 24th Pkwy., Phoenix, AZ, 85016
The Security Officer contributes to safety and security of Company employees, visitors, members, facilities and grounds.
Essential Job Results
- Controls access to the facility by monitoring employees, contractors, visitors and vendor access to entry points, loading dock and grounds.
- Monitors employee badges and ensures temporary badges are worn by all company personnel and visitors at all times.
- Provides secure and safe facilities by patrolling the parking areas, grounds and entry to property for breaches, maintenance problems and fire and building hazards ensuring irregularities are communicated to appropriate management immediately.
- Provides adequate monitoring and control of all security related situations by monitoring and tracking log of events.
- Helps ensure all safety and security equipment is in proper working order such as: fire extinguishers, first aid kits, etc. by monitoring and reporting any irregularities to appropriate personnel and management.
- Contributes to team effort by assisting Administrative Services with the inspection of critical equipment throughout the facility, completes set up of meeting space and miscellaneous tasks and projects as directed.
- 1 year security experience in commercial or corporate environment desired.
- High School diploma equivalent certification.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel - as well as other software programs for tracking and internal communication.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Sound customer service skills.
- Knowledge of fire alarm panel systems preferred.
- Experience supplying data for reports and checking documents for accuracy.
- Able to work extended periods time standing/walking/climbing stairs.
- Able to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, climb, twist, and lift 50 lbs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines