Best Western International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor, Sales Operations
at Best Western International, Inc.
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Supports Worldwide Sales division in achieving revenue and other performance goals by providing operational support and day-to-day supervision to sales operations team.
Essential Job Results
- Supports the sales efforts of WWS in achieving revenue and other performance related goals by planning and directing work flow of WWS negotiated solicitations.
- Monitoring and motivating team performance and ensuring sales operations team has necessary training.
- Promotes a productive work environment by directing prompt resolution of operational issues, recommending and implementing selling strategies, operational policies and procedures consistent with WWS goals and objectives.
- Ensures quality customer care by developing, communicating and interpreting policies and procedures. Identifies, recommends and implements quality improvement processes.
- Continually improves team effectiveness by evaluating against key performance indicators. Uses these measures to motivate, monitor and measure team success.
- Increases member revenue and profitability by participating in client/property visits and/or tradeshows.
- Assists in budget preparation.
- Support special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years customer service or sales related experience with experience directing the work of others. Call center and hospitality industry experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as well as sales databases including SalesForce and Nexus. Will also need to have knowledge and understanding of reporting as it relates to sales data. May include MS Access, Visio, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Query Builder, Cognos, or SalesLogix CRM system.
- Thorough understanding of e-booking channels, i.e. GDS.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.