Best Western International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Virtual Sr. Cloud Voice Engineer
at Best Western International, Inc.
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Are you a skilled Voice Engineer with experience managing a cloud based contact center? If so, The Cloud Voice Engineer at Best Western Hotels and Resorts could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a bright, motivated Voice Engineer to support and engineer new features for existing implementations of Amazon Connect Contact Center, Microsoft Teams Enterprise Voice, and Verint Cloud. You will be a member of a team supporting these solutions, and will be given autonomy to build and create solutions that provide business value for our organization.
This role can either sit on site in our Phoenix Global Operations Center or virtual throughout the U.S.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing and maintaining call routing scripts
- Has input on the product backlog and prioritization
- Ensures the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
- Ensures call center metrics are reliable and available for our reporting teams
- Vendor management of our call center managed service provider
- Completes user requests in a timely manner, to ensure business objectives are met
- Approach your work with ownership and accountability
- Willing to help the team in any way necessary to meet its objectives
- Must be willing to design solutions with Cyber Security as a primary focus
- Must possess (5+) years of hands on Engineering experience
- Working knowledge of a cloud voice service, preferably a contact center technology
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) desired
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with infrastructure as code, desired (Python, Terraform, and/or CloudFormation)
- Hospitality industry knowledge a plus.
Skills: Amazon Connect, Verint, Microsoft Teams administration, Dynamodb, Lambda, Python, Terraform, CloudFormation, QuickSight,, SQL, Rally or Jira, Cherwell
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.