Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Security Architect
- Information Technology
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Information Security Architect
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Information Security Architect, you will help plan and carry out DriveTime’s information security strategy and safeguard our network and information systems. You will work with engineering and ops teams to implement security measures that Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our data.
In long, our Information Security Architect is responsible for:
- Monitoring trends, news and changes to industry
- Partnering with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and hands on assistance with the implementation of security initiatives
- Creating, improving, and documenting processes to monitor and manage security solutions.
- Consulting with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security requirements, and incorporate these requirements into our security strategy
- Responding to information security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches
- Monitoring information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develop monitoring and visibility measures; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends
- Architecting, researching, and leading the design for security initiatives
- Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the organization
- Support compliance activites for frameworks like GLBA, NIST, SOC I, SOX, PCI-DSS and more
- Promoting a culture of information security
So, What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - the ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences.
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze financial data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- Detail-oriented. Okay we know it’s on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience in security engineering
- Strong knowledge of secure coding practices
- Knowledge of web application security, browser security Models, and application security vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top Ten
- Auditing, penetration testing and forensics experience
- Solid understanding of cloud and infrastructure-based security
- Experience in patch management and vulnerability scanning
- Familiarity with security solutions, including file integrity monitoring and data loss prevention
- Healthy problem solving and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive incident management , business continuity, and driven security response
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments
- Motivated self-starter with a proven track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by the Phoenix Business Journal. Essentially, we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So, What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Ample PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality game room if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!