Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Support Coordinator
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 7457 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Bridgecrest Document Control Coordinator
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
Bridgecrest, the finance side of the business, is part of the DriveTime family. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Document Control Coordinator, you will help contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team. The Document Control department is responsible for the maintenance of original contacts, titles and title applications for all of DriveTime.
In long, you will:
- verifiy and service titles, distribute documents to correct departments and ultimately the return of the documents to the customer or outside vendor at the time the loan is completed. You will also be repsonsible for:
- Work closely with internal department to meet their document processing needs
- Ensure guidelines for securing loans are consistently being met
- Manage the flow of documents in the right direction from one point to another in a timely manner
- Review and update account information as it pertains to documents sent and received
- Maintain on-site and off-site storage documents
- Mailing and shipping of documents or other materials
- Work with multiple databases
- Handle incoming calls from customers and third-party vendors
- Make contact and maintain relationships with DriveTime dealerships
- Research state and county guidelines and policies pertaining to title inquiries
- Performs other related duties as assigned
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Passionate and goal-oriented.We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. Bridgecrest is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.