Momentum Specialized Staffing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Momentum Specialized Staffing
|Schedule:||Monday - Friday, Days with rotating on-call and weekends|
Our customer, a Scottsdale restoration company specializing mitigation services, is looking for an experienced Water Remediation Technician to join their team.
In this role, daily tasks include managing water damage remediation by assessing damages and creating appropriate drying strategies in line with industry and insurance standards. This is a physical position which requires loading, unloading and setting up commercial equipment.
Job duties will include the following.
- Evaluating and preparing job sites
- Overseeing small work crews on-site
- Removing damaged items from locations
- Taking moisture readings
- Setting up commercial water extraction and drying equipment
- Determining salvageable and non-salvageable items
- Communicate with management and customer to relay information
- Fill out and maintain all required paperwork and documentation
- Other tasks as related to the position
Pay: $16.00-$18.00/hour, DOE.
Pay Comments: This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with Momentum's customer. We desire candidates looking for long-term employment. Eligibility for raise and benefits after permanent hire on.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the restoration field
- Ability to work evenings and weekends to meet deadlines as needed
- Must possess an IICRC WRT Cert
- Valid driver license
- Clean 39-month driving record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background investigation
- NOTE- This is a safety sensitive position working around automated machinery
Don't miss out on this opportunity, Apply Now!
Have questions not answered by this posting? Contact us at (602) 393-0173
What is Momentum Specialized Staffing?
Momentum is a boutique recruitment agency serving the Valley since 2000. We are not a typical staffing firm. Our concentration is on temp-to-hire and direct hire job opportunities, not temporary assignments like most of our competitors.
Why Work for Momentum?
Momentum only works with reputable companies in the Phoenix metro area that are looking for quality personnel they want to hire on permanently, either after a short probationary period or directly. If you are looking for a position that will turn into permanent employment vs. working as temp long term and not knowing if you will be hired, then Momentum's opportunities may be a fit for you.
Is this position not a fit?
That's ok. Check out all of our openings by visiting our Job Openings page on our website at www.momentumtrans.com
Please like our Facebook page so you can see all our jobs as they are updated daily https://www.facebook.com/momentumspecializedstaffing.
Our positions are considered safety-sensitive and are subject to the company's drug and alcohol policy, as well as, all OHSA regulations.
We Value Diversity!