Mountain Vista Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mountain Vista Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1361
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care. May provide clinical supervision to LPN's and non-licensed unit personnel as assigned
Associates Degree in Nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona in good standing
- One year of RN circulating experience in an Interventional Cath Lab required
- Three years of RN circulating experience preferred
- BLS/ACLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Must be able to work a variable schedule including weekends and holidays
- On-call rotation required with ability to respond within thirty minutes of notification.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!