St. Luke's Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant - Telemetry - Full Time
at St. Luke's Medical Center
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing patients within the Certified Nursing AssistantΓÇÖs scope of practice, and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or nursing unit.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Board approved Certified Nursing AssistantΓÇÖs training class.
- Registered CNA with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Current BLS certification.
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.
- This position is full time, full benefits, 3 x 12 hour shifts per week.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled