Scottsdale Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Childcare Provider 2 (Kids Club or PreK)
at Scottsdale Unified School District
PAY GRADE: F
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
HOURS ARE 9:00PM - 5:30PM - MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
The job Childcare Provider 2 is done for the purposes of assisting the Childcare Specialist with the planning of the before and after school program and supervision of children.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (These duties are a representative sample; position assignments may vary.)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: (positions in this class typically require):
Must meet the staff qualifications to be a teacher-caregiver under section R9-5-401 of the Arizona Administrative Code. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and provide written documentation of one of the following:
· A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and six months of qualifying child care experience;
· At least 12 credit hours from an accredited college or university including at least 6 credits in in early childhood education and 6 months qualifying childcare experience.
· N.A.C., C.D.A., C.C.P., or C.P.C. credential; or
· Associate or bachelor degree from an accredited college or university in the areas of early childhood, child development or closely related field.
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: (positions in this class typically require):
· See required experience
· Background in early childhood education or related fields.
· Hold current first aid and CPR certification or be able to obtain within 30 days.
KNOWLEDGE: (position requirements at entry):
SKILLS: (position requirements at entry):
· Effective communication skills
Positions in this class typically require: reaching, finger dexterity, and grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
The above job description is intended to represent only the key areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the business needs of the department.
Return To Work Retirees will have an hourly rate approximately 9% lower than listed below without falling below minimum wage.
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)