Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Assembly - Central Phoenix
Performs with minimum supervision and with the direction of group leader builds a wide variety of standard products: i.e. cables, wire harness assemblies.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
* Performs operations using hand and automatic equipment including wire strippers, crimping tools, etc.
* Other duties as required.
* High school graduate
* One (1) to two (2) years of experience in all areas of wiring - to include all prep operations
* Good assembly techniques and skills.
* Good experience in read and understanding production processes and Blueprints.
- 1st Shift -7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Night shift 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
* Assembly: 1 year
Required Education and Experience: Experience within a production environment preferred. Education and Experience: High School Diploma
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
AAP/EEO Statement Leadpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.