Madison School District # 38
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MAC Club Leader
at Madison School District # 38
MADISON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #38
TITLE: MAC Club Leader
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent. (A copy will need to be provided.)
- Prefer one year experience working with school-age children in a group setting.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Relate students, parents and staff in a positive manner.
- Require Class 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card (within 10 days of hire).
- Require CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Complete a minimum of 18 hours of in-service credits in appropriate school-age course work each year.
- Require proof of Mantoux TB test results (prior to first day of employment).
To maintain and grow effective and efficient operation of the Madison School District’s Preschool / MAC program.
- Implement daily Club activities.
- Utilize instructional materials effectively to stimulate learning, exploration and creativity.
- Maintain an environment which promotes cooperation, learning and enjoyment.
- Establish and maintains standards of acceptable behavior using non-punitive methods that supports children's self esteem.
- Establish and maintains effective relationships with children, parents and other staff members.
- Maintain and ensure safe student drop-off and pick-up through the validation of the iPad pin numbers.
- Supervise children's activities to ensure safety at all times.
- Assist in planning children's daily activities.
- Perform clerical and clean-up duties.
- Attend all staff meetings and in-service training sessions.
- Relate to children, staff and public in a positive manner.
- Understand and apply safety precautions as outlined in SDS (safety data sheets).
- Contribute to the team by accomplishing additional duties as assigned.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English as well as the ability to write routine correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively in English before groups of customer or employees.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations / issues. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and verbal form.
Performance evaluated by the Site Coordinator.
Supervised by the Site Coordinator and Site Assistant Coordinator.
GRADE / SALARY SCHEDULE / LENGTH OF WORK YEAR:
Grade 11 / $13.16/HOUR
School Calendar plus 3 Days (summer optional)
Job Contact Information
Friday, March 29, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)