Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Operations Specialist I
at Make-A-Wish Foundation
Position Summary: Provides customer and technical support to National Office and chapters for all digital revenue programs.
- Achieves Results – Execution, energy, results driven and action oriented.
- Succeeds through Teamwork and Collaboration – Team focused, cooperative, gains trust , networks, shares credit for accomplishments, shows openness to others views and feedback.
- Communicates Effectively and Candidly – Candid, sincere, open, clear, concise, professional, keeps the right people and employees informed.
- Develops Self/Others – Seeks growth and improvement for self and employees, embraces development.
- Customer Focused – Seeks to exceed customer’s expectations and represent MAWA well while doing so.
- Works/Leads with Integrity and Professionalism – Lives MAWA’s values, is a positive influence, questions status quo, takes initiative and embraces change.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Exhibits exceptional customer service skills; ability to work professionally with external partners, chapters, and all levels of staff.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadline pressures.
Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Front line customer service representative for digital revenue department. Triages tickets through Zendesk helpdesk, assigns tasks to outside resources where appropriate.
- Level 1 tech support for Luminate Online. Tasks often include but are not limited to assigning administrative rights in Luminate Online for national or chapter staff, implementing gift coding on donation forms, or supporting activities of digital revenue team members who oversee specific areas such as email or peer to peer programs.
- Supports customization of TeamRaiser sites for chapters and national corporate sponsors
- Collaborates with the corporate alliances team to implement highly customized digital collateral.
- Leads training and support for chapters using Luminate Online and TeamRaiser. Develops written user guides to support live training.
- Runs Convio/Luminate Online and Raiser’s Edge queries and reports, including campaign and appeal performance, chapter donor lists, constituent information and history, year over year comparisons, etc.
- Liaises with donor care team and database team to ensure that gift coding meets the needs of chapters and internal teams.
- Collaborates with digital team and IT and brand departments to implement online fundraising initiatives.
- Supports text-to-give program, third party websites and online auction programs.
- Supports all backend operations for the digital revenue department including check requests, expense reports, invoices, contract routing.
- Responds to emails from the general public or Make-A-Wish e-commerce portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Technology or related field preferred
- Strong computer skills required, specifically in Microsoft Office applications.
- Prior experience working with Raiser’s Edge and Convio preferred.
- Prior web development experience preferred.
- Work in an office environment.
- May require work outside a traditional Monday – Friday work week, and outside normal business hours.