Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Account Manager
at Modern Industries
Modern Industries is currently expanding our customer relationship and business development teams. We are a rapidly growing 50 year old, family owned and operated company. With 600,000 square feet of manufacturing operations in the valley and over 500 employees we offer opportunities for growth for our employees.
As a key interface between Modern Industries and our customers, the account representative is responsible for maintaining strategic relationships with our customers. T
- Responsible for managing customer communications.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure client expectations are met.
- Ensures that customer daily questions and concerns are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Works closely with the manufacturing team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project.
- Communicates the customer's goals and represent the customer's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the customer and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper customer expectations.
- Reports to the Business Development Manager, providing regular input on all account activity.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled communicator
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Demonstrated skills with project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to stay on road map to achieve company’s growth goals.
Education and Experience:
Minimum 3-5 years of account management/customer service.