Mountain Park Health Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Program Coordinator - Central
at Mountain Park Health Center
This individual reports to the Senior Director of Diversity and Community Affairs. This position is responsible for providing administrative coordination efforts for the programs and projects of the Marketing/Engagement, Diversity/Community Affairs teams. This person will assist with the tracking all aspects of projects, programs, special events and other large scale items. Additionally, this person will assist with administrative duties for the Senior Director of each department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project coordination, including budget review, timeline adherence, and communication coordination.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the senior directors to move along projects, programs and specific goals. This may include phone or email communication, face to face meetings, or other avenues to complete tasks.
- Partner in the community on multiple marketing events and programs
- Plan and organize the Diversity Summit as well as the Diversity & Inclusion Assessment
- Acts as point person for incoming telephone calls and routes them correctly or takes telephone messages accurately, with name, phone number, date and purpose of message.
- Must be independent, comfortable taking initiative, and able to achieve desired outcomes with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate IT services for both departments, troubleshooting, opening tickets, and following up as necessary. Liaison between ME/DCA staff and the IT department for smooth communication.
- Coordinate notes, to-do items and timelines for meetings.
- Provide backup for general office duties as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to embrace differences among people and able to interact with internal staff as well as external contacts in a culturally competent and respectful manner.
- Promotes positive patient/guest relation in accordance with Mountain Park Health Center policies, providing a high level of quality in personal attention and service to patients and visitors.
- Observes organizational policies concerning unscheduled absences and reports unscheduled absences in accordance with departmental procedures. Has 3 or fewer occurrences of unscheduled absences in a twelve month period.
- If in a nonexempt position, does not incur excessive overtime. Does not work overtime without prior written approval of his/her supervisor. If in a supervisory position, controls the overtime expended by his/her subordinates within the policies and practices of the facility.
- Complies with the organization’s Safety Policies and Procedures. Ensures compliance with governmental licensing and regulatory requirements where applicable. Conducts annual review of and complete/suggest on-going revisions of the Policies and Procedures specific to his/her department. Maintains familiarity with and abide by all established facility and departmental policies and procedures, noting changes when they are published/posted. Conducts himself/herself in a manner consistent with the Mission Statement and Values of Mountain Park Health Center.
- Reports to work at the start of the shift 98% of the days scheduled. Follows the work rotation schedule. Explains and gives proper notification of absenteeism, as outlined in the facility Policies and Procedures. Attends a minimum of 98% of the staff meetings. Reads and signs off on all minutes of the meetings not attended. Participates in committees as assigned. Maintains 100% attendance at mandatory skill/departmental updates. Seeks out facility or external education/training that would further develop individual skills, experience or knowledge necessary for a high standard of functioning in his/her job.
- Observes and respects the confidentiality of information in regard to patients, visitors and fellow employees including salary information, if exposed to any of the above referenced information in the course of his/her job function.
- Dresses according to the organization’s dress code policy and procedure, as well as, complies with specific departmental regulations pertaining to employee appearance.
- Demonstrates an understanding of facility organizational structure by utilization of appropriate channels of communication. Maintain consistent, timely communication regarding all facets of departmental activities with his/her co-workers, therefore, demonstrating good customer service skills with both external and internal customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Minimum 5 years administrative experience
Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007 (2010 preferred) including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Mountain Park Health Center (MPHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to all federal and state law, MPHC prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. MPHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.