Mountain Park Health Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Business Partner - Central
at Mountain Park Health Center
The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to Mountain Park Health Center (MPHC) Clinics. The role is critical in executing ‘our people’ initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with client managers to develop and execute both long-term and short-term HR strategies that directly support and enable business objectives
- Partner with client managers to develop and embed a contemporary organizational culture, and leverage change acceleration techniques to assist in driving broad change
- Act as an organizational coach, who builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance
- Strategically collaborate with client managers to design and implement the most effective organizational structures
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group managers, assisting in the development of world class, contemporary leadership skills
- Provide strategic coaching to key employees as related to succession planning, career path development, and performance management
- Lead talent assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs in order to select, retain and develop key talent
- Develop and drive strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent
- Work with leaders and employees to create a positive and engaging work environment
- Partner with Managers, assigning and delegating fundamental HR activities in order to focus on strategic organizational and employee development strategies
- Execute on ensuring all administrative items at support locations meet all deadlines including completed performance evaluations, benefits enrollments, and other compliance items
- Be highly visible, provide proactive floor support, meeting all of the employees needs
- Provide complete employee relations support at assigned location including all investigations and high level issues
- Must be able to embrace differences among people and able to interact with internal staff as well as external contacts in a culturally competent and respectful manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Promotes positive patient/guest relation in accordance with MPHC policies, providing a high level of quality in personal attention and service to patients and visitors.
- Complies with MPHC Safety Policies and Procedures. Ensures compliance with governmental licensing and regulatory requirements where applicable. Conducts annual review of and complete/suggest on-going revisions of the Policies and Procedures specific to his/her department. Maintains familiarity with and abide by all established facility and departmental policies and procedures, noting changes when they are published/posted. Conducts himself/herself in a manner consistent with the Mission Statement and Values of MPHC.
- Dresses according to MPHC’s dress code policy and procedure, as well as, complies with specific departmental regulations pertaining to employee appearance.
- Demonstrates an understanding of facility organizational structure by utilization of appropriate channels of communication. Maintain consistent, timely communication regarding all facets of departmental activities with his/her co-workers, therefore, demonstrating good customer service skills with both external and internal customers.
Extensive knowledge of full life cycle recruiting and experience with candidate generation
Experience navigating and influencing in a heavily matrix organization required
Management of people experience (direct supervision) of employees required
Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization
Superior relationship building and influencing skills of upper management
Proven success in leading change to a team across a federated talent acquisition model
Highly effective at getting to root cause and providing innovative solutions
Strong analytics, budget management and business acumen required
Working knowledge of Affirmative Action and EEOC regulations
Ability to learn quickly and leverage flexible midst in response to shifting dynamics, adversity and/or change.
Willingness and ability to travel as needed
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Human Resources Management, or like program
5+ years experience in HR position with increasing responsibility
Working knowledge of employment law
3 years of complex Employee Relations experience including investigations required
SPECIALIZED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Excellent analytical ability, strong judgment, management skills and the ability to work effectively with various levels of management and staff
Close attention to detail
Knowledge of benefit plans
Thorough knowledge of company policies
Ability to prioritize work and to competently address competing demands
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to communicable diseases, toxic substances, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a clinic environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Mountain Park Health Center (MPHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to all federal and state law, MPHC prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. MPHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.