Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Americas BSA/AML Program Coordinator, Vice President
at MUFG Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
- Supporting BSA Program Office management to provide SME guidance and credible challenge to Business Units in the Regional Bank;
- Interfacing on Regional Bank matters with the First Line of defense and providing support to the Director Regional Bank AML Advisory relating to Regional Bank product offerings and related projects;
- Support BSA Program Office's oversight over Regional Bank-related AML processes conducted by the First Lines of Defense;
- Develop and expand BSA Program Office's relationships with First Line partners;
- Support reporting for senior management review of Regional Bank risks;
- Executing action plan items arising from Regulatory exams, and Internal Audit and Financial Crimes Compliance testing engagements relating to Regional Bank to ensure senior management are informed, as needed;
- Provide Line of Business Oversight for AML Compliance such as issues management and new products;
- Ensure First Line procedures are consistent with, are comprehensive, and align to the Bank's AML policies;
- Maintain awareness of and complete Risk & Control Self-Assessments (RCSAs) on Regional Bank products/services, as needed;
- Maintain awareness of and complete Products & Services Risk Assessments (PSRAs) on Regional Bank products/services, as needed;
- Maintain awareness of and complete Third Party Compliance Risk Management (TPCRM) deliverables, as needed;
- Participate in key Regional Bank initiatives;
- Other BSA/AML compliance duties, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree, at a minimum, required
- 7-10 years' experience in compliance and risk management
- Strong understanding of Regional Bank products and U.S. banking regulations
- ACAMS certification preferred
- Ability to maintain effective, collaborative working relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities, work independently, and deliver results
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and critical thinking skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.