Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Banking Operations Specialist II - Sr. Specialist
at MUFG Americas
- Utilize knowledge of bank policies, procedures and accounting principles to ensure timely and accurate processing of new/renewal loan transactions via direct communication/negotiation with customers and accurate instructions to Administration Group.
- Interact with customers in the CUSTOMER FIRST way facilitate the processing of all bank documents submitted in alignment with business transactions completed in compliance with departments procedure.
- Utilize Japanese communication skill to follow up with the customers including the Parent Co. in Japan.
- Facilitate accurate record keeping, approval of all documentation and ensure the appropriate dissemination of relevant documentation to necessary departments.
- Coordinate customer's requests to have accounts opened, title change, address changes and account closures timely and accurately.
- Creates profile for new customers and update existing profiles accordingly.
- Recommend ways in which to improve and streamline workflow which will generate higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide detailed feedback to appropriate parties utilizing communication skills related to customers business or suspicious activities.
- Support other sections within the department and perform general office duties as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate banking procedures, products and operations as required. - Bilingual in Japanese/English.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to details.
- Knowledge of basic PC application (Word, PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.