Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Derivatives Proj Administrator, Analyst/Officer
at MUFG Americas
Join a financial group that's as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG (Mitsubishi UFJ (United Financial of Japan) Financial Group), we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better-from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world's most trusted financial group.
Reporting to the Capital Markets Operations Manager, the Capital Markets Operations Analyst I will be dedicating to providing support to the front office with emphasis in the following areas: derivative settlement and trade settlements, reconciliations and documentation. Additionally, the Analyst I will assist in other key functions as needed such as trade confirmations and collateral processing. This position will liaise with various front and middle office teams across the bank to foster the collaborative nature of Capital Markets Operations.
- This position will primary support the Bank's Markets Divisions a focus on supporting post trade execution activity with the Bank's interest rate derivative trading activity.
- Duties will include, processing of derivative trade settlements and payments, reconciliation of customer and general ledger accounts, resolutions of general ledger discrepancies, documentation and maintenance of trade confirmations and policies and procedures.
- Products supported include IRD, CDS, Futures, Options, Commodities (oil and natural gas) and Market-Linked CD's
- Understanding of wire payment processing using FED Wire,
- Experience with settlement of derivatives and commodities activities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to communicate with internal and external business partners
- Experience with Calypso a plus
- Acting within the liaison capacity, this individual will also be required to contribute and support back and middle office processes and various initiatives/projects related to post trade execution and collateral settlement.
- Above responsibilities do not fully describe roles within the position; individual will be required to take on other roles in support of all related business-supporting activities.
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.