Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Organizational Development Consultant, Vice President
at MUFG Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Discover our culture of respect and inclusion -
As an Organizational Development Consultant, you will partners with members of Organizational Development team to manage and maintain leadership and talent systems across the organization.
You will provide assessment, analysis and insights to help develop the organization's talent strategy, and more specifically the talent development aspects of that strategy.
You will collaborate in the design, development, and execution of Organizational Development and talent solutions for talent and succession planning and career growth and development; including strategies, framework, tools, and metrics.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will partner with key stakeholders to communicate, launch, manage, conduct and follow-up on key talent programs
- You will ensure that talent programs and processes are operationalized to include standard work, process documentation, job aids and standard communications as appropriate
- You will fully use the Workday platform to support and enable talent and organization development initiatives and programs to include processes, analytics, and insights
- You will identify, select and manage external vendors and partners in support of key talent programs
- You will develop appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, measure results, and optimize the impact of the talent management and organizational development programs.
- You will use your knowledge of organizational development and effectiveness practice, theories and models, to accurately diagnose root causes and design interventions that specifically address issues that impede business results.
- You will work with HR business partners and talent advisors to ensure successful deployment of Organizational Development and talent solutions throughout the business
- A Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Business, related field or equivalent experience. Post undergraduate work including certifications, licensing or Masters' degree in Organizational Development and learning areas preferred.
- 5 to 7 years demonstrated experience in learning and development or organizational development/effectiveness, and three or more years of previous experience in design and/or direct execution of talent and succession planning strategies
- You will bring the ability to accurately diagnose root cause and design interventions that contribute to delivering better business outcomes
- You demonstrate the ability to make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to be highly adaptable, collaborative, and inventive - to work as part of a team or independently.
- You are a standout colleague with solid communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively interface and collaborate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated the ability to handle multiple projects or priorities at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - highly articulate and able to present point of view in a clear and concise manner
- Personable, able to develop strong working relationships
- Demonstrated self-starter with high energy, capable of functioning in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguous and often complex work situations
- Leverages other resources, knowledge and information to get the job done
- Demonstrates high level of judgment, integrity and sense of urgency
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.