Net at Work
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Business Development Representative - HRMS
at Net at Work
Senior BDR - US Remote Based Position
Come work for Net at Work ranked #29 among the worlds 501 most strategic and innovative managed service providers (MSPs) and the top Sage partner in North America!
About Net at Work
For businesses that want to unleash new levels of efficiency, performance and success, Net at Work provides expert services and solutions that unlock the transformational power of technology. We combine technology and business expertise with exceptional care to build long-term, trusted relationships. Were problem-solvers and promise-keepers. Those are the twin principles upon which Net at Work was founded, and theyre what our clients tell us they value most about their relationships with us.
While we provide a variety of technology-related business services delivered by a diverse group of 200-plus dedicated professionals, we are a single, tight-knit team. We share challenges and solutions, victories and failures, valuing each team members contribution to the whole. One company, with one goal: enable our clients to unleash their potential through the transformative power of technology.
The Senior Business Development Representative will be a strategic resource working with the Employers Solutions sales team specifically focused on generating interest around Human Capital Management opportunities within the current client base and prospect base via telephone. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of telemarketing & advanced sales skills enabling them to identify, engage & qualify prospective contacts within an organization to quickly understand their needs that will drive new business opportunities creating a steady flow of qualified leads to the Employers Solutions sales team.This position is not an entry level position and requires superior experience when engaging Net at Work clients and prospects around their potential interest of a Human Capital Management solution.
Skill / Requirements
What we need for you to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in lead generation or business development with a focus on computer software is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of technology products and services needed, understanding of lead data and CRM systems and experience building relationships and gain trust over the phone and by email with Human Resource or payroll professionals at all levels.
- Ability to connect with prospects, build rapport and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills while having a solid grasp on
- Ability to qualify a prospect, identify their specific needs and in some instances continue to work with them until they are ready to be handed off to an account executive.
- Ability to learn software quickly, highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize, interacts effectively with all levels of management and other employees.
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload and strong written/verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to hold a conversation with C level people and be a quick thinker in how to position Net at Work or the solutions that it offers
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Net at Work.
Energy/Drive - Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level.
Tenacity- Passionately strives to achieve results. Reputation for not giving up.
Customer Focused - monitors client satisfaction, establishes a partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients
Organization / Planning - Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient and organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.
This position is based in our New York City headquarters or remotely based on candidate experience.
We are an AA/EOE employer.