Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We've experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for a Product Designer to help design and ship simple, impactful software. If you share our passion for clean & effective design, fast iteration, and innovation, we want to hear from you!
Product Designer qualifications include:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Experience in building and shipping software
- Ability to solve problems creatively with elegant solutions
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX & UI) product design
- Familiarity with Sketch, Framer, InVision, and other prototyping technologies
Product Designer responsibilities:
- Complete design projects across the entire product line
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Give & solicit feedback from team members to maintain high product standards
- Collaborate with and present to Product Managers, designers, and executives to execute product initiatives
Product Designer benefits:
- The ability to join and grow with an amazing organization, talented team and purposeful mission
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities and continuing education
- Base salary plus uncapped bonus potential
To meet Olivia, our AI assistant, and learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website - https://paradox.ai