Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager I
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ea77ba1b-c139-439c-9f07-72ff063c4c26
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - Support Services, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Acts as the primary case manager/discharge planner.
- Effectively assesses patients’ therapeutic needs and communicates these through the development and completion of:
- Treatment Plan
- Data gathering for Bio-psychosocial Assessments
- Discharge Plans
- Other assessments as available and needed
- Effectively charts on daily groups, sessions, and other significant patient issues
- Effectively communicates and records significant patient occurrences to the nursing staff, physician, and Utilization Review Coordinator
- Works cooperatively with the therapeutic team (social workers, nursing, physicians, etc).
- Effectively communicate with and involve in the treatment of patients appropriate family members and other significant persons/agencies responsible for the care of the patient.
- Effectively represent to the area referral channels.
- Demonstrates knowledge and practice of hospital Policies and Procedures, patient rights, confidentiality, boundaries, therapeutic communication, and therapeutic interventions.
- Practices good quality assurance / risk management measures
- Practices good infection control techniques
- Practices good safety techniques
- Helps maintain a neat and orderly environment
- Meets training and certification responsibilities
- Act as trainer/mentor for new employees
- Performs other duties as assigned
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!