Phoenix Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
20/21 SY- BOOKSTORE MANAGER (CC#3698)
at Phoenix Union High School District
Job Reference #: 4308
Openings as of 3/30/2020
Classified Support Staff
- 20/21 SY- BOOKSTORE MANAGER (CC#3698) JobID: 4308
- Position Type:
Classified Support Staff/BOOKSTORE MANAGER
- Date Posted:
CAMELBACK HIGH SCHOOL
- Closing Date:
OPEN UNTIL FILLED Phoenix Union High School District No. 210
- Plans, coordinates, directs staff and controls the retail activities of the campus bookstore operations and activities in accordance with District policies and procedures.
- Supervises and coordinates work of all assigned bookstore staff and student assistants; evaluates staff and makes appropriate related recommendations; provides training as required.
- Orders and maintains inventory on books, workbooks, in accordance with Board adopted list, and supplies issued and sold from the bookstore.
- Serves as custodian of student activity, auxiliary and district funds within the school. Maintains accounting of funds and submits a cash summary to District.
- Approves and routes all student activity requisitions and assists clubs regarding proper accounting of funds.
- Prepares and issues tickets for athletic events, as well as provides a cash box and payment for officials for events and reconciles receipts.
- Distributes and issues books, workbooks, locker numbers/combinations, I.D. cards, insurance and other student activities and collects related monies.
- Collects monies for class fees, student debts, returned checks, scholarships, student activities, and sends student debt notices as required, reconciles the daily cash register and prepares deposits.
- Disperses monies for approved student activities, auxiliary requisitions, and reconciles receipts.
- Maintains computerized student records on schedule changes, book numbers, class fees and book collection for withdrawn students.
- Set up and conduct pre-sale and set up book, supply and lock inventory for year and audit.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three years of experience in related activities which includes the maintenance of financial records.
- Ability to effectively direct the work of others.
- Ability to operate cash register and calculator; knowledge of basic arithmetic.
- Ability to operate a variety of office machines.
- Ability to pack and lift cartons of up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to type with accuracy at a rate required to perform functions effectively.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with staff, students, parents and outside public.
- Ability to operate a computer required.
4502 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Equal Opportunity Employer
|POSITION TITLE:||Bookstore Manager||DIVISION:||Instructional Services|
|WORK YEAR:||10 Months||DEPARTMENT:||Administration|
|LOCATION:||Schools||SALARY SCHEDULE:||Starting at $16.75 through $17.52 depending on experience and education.|
The Bookstore Manager is responsible for the operation and activities of the school bookstore in accordance with District policies and procedures and for the accurate collection, disbursement and accounting for related funds. Performs job related duties as assigned.
Principal or designee
|PREPARED BY:||REVIEWED BY:||REVIEWED BY:||JOB NUMBER:||EFFECTIVE |
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!