Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Progress Residential
- Job ID
- Job Location
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Instructional Designer will work with the Training and Curriculum Manger, and key stakeholders to create online learning modules, web-based training, instructor led training materials and guides, and all supporting content. This position will work closely with the LMS Administrator, to upload and manage courses within Progress ED (learning management platform), and brand and design standards for all content. The Instructional Designer will use strong interpersonal, written and visual communication skills to bring together text, images, video and audio to communicate and educate employees to perform job functions and remain in compliance with company and industry standards.
Hours: Day shift / Mon-Fri / in the Corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ
- Create fluid content to ensure learners remain engaged and courses see minimal attrition
- Ensure content/courses cater effectively to a wide variety of learners; modularize and update existing instructor-led and online content and curate the most relevant content to be included in the course
- Work with subject matter experts, devise modes of assessment and interactions to ensure the optimum efficacy of the course
- Collaborate with all parties involved to brainstorm the aesthetics of the curriculum
- Work with existing style guide and philosophy to create brand focused coursework and materials that are professional/learner friendly and ensure the learners are not overwhelmed by the experience
- Conduct detailed needs assessments with internal clients to determine learning needs and partners with subject matter experts to develop outlines, scripts, scenarios, storyboards, and simulations for online, webinar and classroom training
- Present assessment results with logic and fact-based evidence to internal clients
- Create online, webinar and classroom-based training, applying solid instructional design methodology (ADDIE) and adult learning theory
- Work closely with facilitators to develop Participant Guides, Leader's Guides, PowerPoints, online resources, websites and handouts for all training delivery channels
- Develop exercises, activities, and progress checks that maximize learner understanding and retention of content
- Develop and communicate timelines and project plans to clients
- Participate in post-production evaluation of training designs
- 1-2 years progressive experience as an instructional designer
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Storyline 360 (or other course authoring tools), and Microsoft Office required
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience working with learning management systems
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills, technical writing experience a plus
- Experience with video editing tools (Camtasia, Adobe Premier, etc.) a plus
- Experience in conducting needs and gap analysis
- Proven ability to facilitate in small groups and through virtual mediums (Zoom, GoToWebinar, etc.)
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.