Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Website Program Manager
at Progress Residential
Website Program Manager
- Job ID
- Job Location
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 38,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
LOCATION: This position will be located in Scottsdale, AZ. Monday-Friday at the Corporate Office.
The Website Program Manager plays a key role in Progress Residential’s digital marketing efforts by supporting all areas of digital marketing, including the website, RentProgress.com. You will serve on a cross functional team of internal and external marketing and IT resources to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled regularly to keep the website current and will be responsible for timely execution of web projects. This individual will work with the development team to implement new features and updates to the website. As you deliver quality web projects, you will be accountable to hit Key Performance Indicators KPIs (content engagement, leads, email opt-ins).
You will be responsible for selecting templates, components and modules, adding/editing content (copy, images, video, tagging, SEO metadata) to compose web pages based on brand guidelines and stakeholder input.
Additional responsibilities will be to manage assets and images in the Adobe Digital Asset Manager, along with creating experience fragments, and developing workflows. This person will also create and write documentation for end users and provide training on AEM as required.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone to become part of a team that will leading the transformation of how marketing at Progress Residential is executed. An ideal candidate will be interested in product management, creative and content management, marketing operations, marketing technology and is a quick-learner, curious problem solver and adept to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Authors website content updates, ensuring content is accurate and brand appropriate
- Act as a subject matter expert in the tools and processes required to manage site content
- Works with stakeholders to create rich web pages, including copy, graphics, photos and tags in order to optimize for SEO
- Collaborate with marketers and our marketing tech development team to define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities by leveraging AEM
- Serve as a Product Owner to translate complex business needs into deliverable features/user stories on behalf of stakeholders and identify ways to deliver solutions in alignment with Product Roadmap/business initiatives.
- Innovate and deliver robust solutions in partnership with technology and delivery teams to solve for current business needs as well as future efforts while ensuring scalability and alignment with strategic vision.
- Understand and document current and future solutions for process improvement to support business objectives.
- Identify site improvement opportunities and continuously validate user experience
- Partners with UX, Brand, and Creative teams to ensure a consistent brand experience across all customer/prospect engagement points.
- Tests the website for functionality and accuracy and logs bugs with internal and/or external developers
- Recommends new features and functionality based on observation and input from colleagues
- Using Google Analytics and other tools, compiles statistics on usage and prepares and distributes reports for various audiences.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Serves as the main point of contact for troubleshooting issues with AEM, providing back-up support to users
- Inform and educate the marketing and marketing tech teams on third-party solutions and marketing technologies that might help reach or exceed our business goals.
- Performs any and all other duties as necessary and as assigned by your supervisor for efficient functioning of the department
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Three-five years in product management and/or website strategy, design, and development
- Experience working within Adobe Experience Manager. Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Certifications a plus.
- Experience in understanding an organization’s marketing technology landscape, grasping business goals, and developing a product vision.
- Ability to translate technical and functional requirements and collaborate with technical counterparts.
- Have the technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams and solutions back to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to think critically, innovate, and align stakeholders to drive positive outcomes.
- Strong user experience principles to deliver features that are intuitive and simple for end users.
- A deep understanding of web standards and optimization
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other web analytics tools
- Working knowledge of front-end and back-end web development and the design limitations and capabilities of both
- Expert cross-team communicator with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Possess an insatiable curiosity and passion for marketing technology.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident self-starter with analytical and strategic capabilities, plus a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and creatively
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus.
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate the product quickly.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.