Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Sales Representative
at QDI Wireless
QDI is one of the nation’s leading wireless phone distributors. QDI is seeking a self-directed, motivated Inside Sales representative to coordinate business to business sales and support with a nationwide sales team.
Responsible for all in-bound customer calls to include taking orders, tracking packages, solving customer issues and suggestive selling. Make out-bound courtesy calls to increase sales and insure that our customers are receiving the assistance they need. They are responsible for any other projects that arise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer all in-bound phone calls within 3 rings
- Place all orders and suggest all compatible items
- Constantly stay in touch with new accessory products and new handsets for all carriers
- Product research to increase knowledge
- Problem solve and maintain customer satisfaction
- Cancel/change all sales requested by Dealer
- Maintain relationship with the QDI Purchasing Dept
- Responsible for letting the Purchasing Dept know when products are or are not compatible/satisfactory
- Create and Maintain working professional relationships with QDI Dealers
- Strive for monthly sales and attendance quotas set quarterly
- Background in Customer Service, Admin Asst. responsibilities
- Wireless experience is a plus
- Being bilingual is a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Experience with wireless products
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
Full time: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
Compensation: $14/Hour with ability to make commission