Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Care Manager- Sante of North Scottsdale
Santé Scottsdale is seeking an experienced Care Manager. ??This position is full time. We require care management experience in skilled nursing or long-term care properties. The position will assist in coordinating care for guests as well as assisting with the admissions process as needed.
Santé offers benefits including insurance (medical, dental, vision, pet, life and disability, paid holidays, 401K, PTO, employee assistance and wellness discounts.
The Care Manager monitors and documents the effectiveness of treatment provided, coordinates the admission process and determines with the interdisciplinary team (IDT) appropriate post discharge services. The Care Manager is responsible for assisting the care team in facilitation of a smooth admission and discharge from the property.
- Familiarizes new guest/family members to Santé TRC and Care Management Team.
- Coordinates and updates Care Plan. Attends meeting if requested by guest or deemed appropriate by IDT.
- Participate in daily IDT meeting, provide clinical review as necessary.
- Complete assigned sections of Discharge Plan Instructions. Review clinical post discharge instructions with guest upon discharge.
- Completes Minimum Data Set, MDS 3.0. Sections as assigned by Director of Nursing.
- Make rounds and consult with the guest’s physician in providing care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary.
- Perform random charting audits to ensure accurate and thorough documentation to support reimbursement of services rendered.
- Assist nursing associates in communication to physicians, transcription of orders, and documentation, as required.
- Communicate guest status, change in function and care plan to payers and IDT.
- Ensure thorough and timely communication with managed care/insurance Case Managers to coordinate certification and concurrent stay programs.
- Coordinate cost effective, quality care assuring that cost containment does not take precedence over quality and safety.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as may be requested.
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain prior date of hire, RN/LPN/LVN unencumbered licensure through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years' care management experience as RN/LPN/LVN in a skilled nursing/long term or short-term care property.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- Valid, current CPR and fingerprint clearance card required.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer