Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SLP - PRN
Speech Language Pathologist/SLP
Santé aims to be the undisputed leader in quality for post-acute care. We are hiring a part-time SLP for our Surprise building. We provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction while putting people first and executing best practices. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career assisting people in their time of need, then we are looking for you!
- Competitive salary
- CEU allowance
- Paid Time off
- ACP Equipment
*Benefits vary depending on status of hire*
As a team member of Santé your duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Provides Speech Therapy services to guests in a safe and effective manner. Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice, and department procedures.
- Coordinates treatment plan with guest, family, and other team members, actively participating in the team approach to benefit guest care. Confers formally and informally with other team members in coordinating the total rehabilitation program of the guest.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including short and long-term goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
- Participates in guest, family, and staff education. Provides in-service education to the members of the guests care team as needed
- Prior Speech Language Pathologist/SLP experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Bachelor or master’s from an accredited program;
- Successful completion of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Currently licensed in the state of Arizona.