Scottsdale Plaza Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Massage Therapist - Part Time
at Scottsdale Plaza Resort
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort Salon and Day Spa is seeking a Licensed Massage Therapists that is enthusiastic, passionate, and career minded to join our team for evening shifts! Reliability and professionalism are a necessity. Commission starts at $30.00 an hour with 20% automatic gratuities.
- Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, spa management and spa staff.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish, Deep Tissue and Hot Stone required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Craniosacral and Reiki).
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Able to learn new modalities and body wrap treatments.
- Must be able to work days/nights/weekends.
- Hourly wage and service commission plus retail commission
- Automatic gratuities
- Existing client base
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules
- Generous employee and family discounts on spa services and products
- Rewarding and fun team environment
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Continuing education
- All supplies provided
Job Type: Part-Time