Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Industrial Maintenance Technician - Dairy
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for performing electro-mechanical procedures within a dairy manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will be able to quickly troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems and be able to use Root Cause Analysis to implement corrective and preventative measures.
Pay rates for this position start at $31.45/hr.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems.
- Repair and maintain a variety of equipment including high-speed fillers, case packers, conveyors and processing equipment.
- Use diagnostic equipment to predict upcoming failures.
- Dismantle machines and equipment to gain access to problem area.
- Inspect and measure parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- Remove and replace worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years of commercial or industrial maintenance related experience and/or training
- Experience with low and high voltage electrical systems
- Experience with Krones, Serac, Bevco, Fords, Tetra, Allan-Bradley, or Automation Direct preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of operating principles of VFDs, DeviceNet, HMIs, and PLCs.
- Experience with programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Strong understanding of frequency drives, servos, electrical and PLCsMust be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays. May be subject to on-call
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.