Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Lead - Engineering
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting technology, processes and standards in support of our Information Security strategy, leading information security awareness activities, and identifying and remediating information security issues.
- Conducting proactive research to analyze security weaknesses and recommending appropriate remediation strategies
- Identifying current and emerging technology security issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
- Developing, documenting, communicating and training others on security standards and procedures
- Conducting periodic security audit reviews and risk assessments
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Five or more years of experience in an infrastructure, application security and compliance role
- Well versed in current Information Security trends and best practices
- Fundamental understanding of a variety of security products including, but not limited to, firewalls, network-and host-based intrusion detection (IDS) and intrusion prevention systems (IPS), security incident and event management software (SIEM), URL filtering, spam filtering, anti-malware software and file encryption
- Experience with SSL, TDE and other data encryption technologies
- Working understanding of multiple virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Microsoft Azure and Microsoft O365 management and support
- ITIL V3 Foundation
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.