Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse General Plant Dairy
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for operating a forklift to receive, unload, move, locate, relocate, stack, and count inventory.
- Performing pre-checks on Material Handling Equipment (MHE) before use to ensure that is safe to operate by reporting all malfunctions on equipment, safety issues, and/or unsafe practices immediately
- Transporting product from receiving and/or production areas to storage locations or other designated areas
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence
- Sorting and storing perishable good in dry, frozen and refrigerated rooms
- Preparing parcels for shipment by ensuring shipments are accurate and free of damage
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and three to six months related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Operator Certification for each specific type and model of MHE assigned for use within scope of position is preferred
- Must be flexible in work schedule, which includes overnights, weekends, holidays, and travel when needed
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.