Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Residential Case Manager
StreetLightUSA is a Christ-Centered organization who serves girls age 13-17 who are victims of child sex trafficking and sexual trauma. The basic instinct shared by victims of child sex trafficking is "fight or flight". She runs from her emotions of fear, disappointment, shame, deceit, loss, addiction and loneliness; a teen ill-equipped to cope with the complex trauma she has experienced. The StreetLightUSA residential team helps girls find their "fight" through multi-layered crisis intervention programs.
You can make a difference!
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Residential Case Manager!
Residential Case Manager act as on-site case manager for StreetLightUSA residents. In addition, the Residential Case Manager is responsible for coordinating with external entities the Support Services Manager, Director of Youth Operations Clinical Program Director, onsite therapists, Direct Care team, Therapeutic Program Coach, Grants Manager, Survivor Liaison and CEO for resident quality of care assurance.
This job requires a responsible individual who is highly motivated, task-oriented, organized, responsive, teamwork driven, and most importantly passionate about the mission and work of StreetLightUSA. Strong leaderships skills to support autonomous work, crisis-situation decisions, and guidance of residents are a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with external entities within the social services and child welfare agencies.
- Utilize intake information to effectively determine and provide services needed by residents.
- Interview and engage residents during weekly meetings to offer support and review plan of care and goals.
- Review Victim’s Rights and victim compensation program benefits.
- Support resident services systems including mentor sponsorship, peer-to-peer support, school enrollment, medical plans and checkups, Child and Family team implementation, and contact list creation and upkeep.
- Transport and accompany resident to offsite services as needed.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation within set timelines and HIPAA regulations through the use of EHR.
- Effectively implement time management strategies to increase productivity and timeliness of task completion.
- Work within StreetLightUSA mission and policies.
- Background cleared of any criminal offenses disqualifying employment (i.e.: Sexual abuse of a minor, first or second-degree murder, sexual assault, sexual exploitation of a minor, felony drug offenses, robbery, dangerous crime against children, etc.)
- Bachelors or higher degree of education in Social Work or related fields
- Two (2) years experience working in child care or child welfare services
- Two (2) to five (5) years in a group home setting preferred.
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Adult and Pediatric CPR and First Aid
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention, Crisis Intervention Training, or Prevention and Support preferred
- Physical Exam clearing work with no restrictions (updated every two (2) years)
- Documentation of clearance from communicable diseases (Tuberculosis- updated annually)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Minimum age requirement of 25 years old
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Medical, Vision, Dental