Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Tech - Bridging The Gap - Crisis Team
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Bridging the Gap
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Behavioral Health Tech- Bridging the Gap -Crisis Team - Phoenix. Terros Health’s Crisis team provide behavioral health, prevention, education and crisis stabilization services. They serve children, adolescents, adults, senior adults and families as well as schools, neighborhoods, organizations and businesses by providing phone, walk-in and in-home crisis counseling to clients to facilitate immediate stabilization of emotions and behavior. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
The Behavioral Health Tech - Crisis - BTG works with persons with GMH designation that are transitioning from hospitals back into the community. This BHT provides services to ensure a smooth transition and linkage into needed supports to remain in the community. This position requires skills for engagement, building relationship and coordinating care. Duties include, but are not limited to assessing service needs, creating treatment plans and case management with coordination of care with all entities involved in client care.
- Education and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED, as well as a combination of behavioral health education and work experience totaling a minimum of four (4) years
- Associate degree plus two (2) years of work experience in a behavioral health setting
- Bachelor's degree in any field, plus one (1) year of work experience in behavioral health service delivery
- Bachelor's degree in social service or related field
Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 20 working days of employment.
- Customer service skills, especially good communication skills are needed
- Ability to work independently, with flexibility, and within prescribed deadlines
- Basic computer skills
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.
Driving is an essential function of this position.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.