Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Tech -BTG Complex Care
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Community Living Program
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a Full Time Behavioral Health Tech with the Bridging the Gap (BTG) Independent Living Program. This individual provides direct care services (personal assistance and ILS skills training) and supervision of clients of behavioral health services. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate. Position work (4p-12a) during the week. The ideal individual will possess at least three years of experience practicing in the behavioral health field, enjoy a high level of interaction with others. The role builds a strong link between community members and a high performing clinical team. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you’ve been seeking.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Behavioral Health Technician works 1-1 with persons with SMI designation that are Living in Permanent Supportive Housing. The BHT provides 1-1 services teaching personal care skills for independent living needed to sustain their housing and live independently in the community. This position requires skills for engagement, building relationship and coordinating care. Duties include, but are not limited to assessing service needs, creating treatment plans and case management with coordination of care with all entities involved.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
This is a Full-Time position
- High School Diploma or GED, as well as a combination of behavioral health education and work experience totaling a minimum of Three (3) years or
- Associate degree in behavioral health plus two (2) years of work experience in a behavioral health setting or
- Bachelor's degree in any field, plus one year of work experience in behavioral health service delivery or
- Bachelor's degree in social service or related field.
- Customer service skills, especially good communication skills are needed
- Ability to work independently, with flexibility, and within prescribed deadlines
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must pass a TB Test.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.