Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Technician - LADDER
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Behavioral Health Technician. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need. The Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) will be assigned to the LADDER program, which stands for Life Affirming, Dual Diagnosis, Education and Recovery.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
The LADDER program is a therapeutic day treatment program aiming at facilitating changes in our clients with co-occurring disorders. As a BHT, you will be providing a wide range of direct support to assist clients in reaching their recovery goals. You will work closely with your colleagues. Flexibility and teamwork are the fundamental principle of a successful BHT in the Ladder program.
Core duties include but not limited to;
- Plan and provide transportation of clients in the TERROS LADDER vans
- Manage all aspects of referrals to the program and verify client insurance information
- Plan and prepare hot lunch daily for clients
- Conducts intakes and daily audits of new medical records
- Plan and facilitate activities and groups
- Create and maintain client medical record
- Participate in morning meeting and staff meeting
- Outreach and engage clients
- Coordinate with care with all involved parties
This program operates Monday-Friday
(No Weekends or On-Calls).
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- Bachelor’s degree and one year of full-time behavioral health work experience
- or high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and a combination of education in a field related to behavioral health and full-time behavioral health work experience totaling at least three years
- Must be able to work well with individuals and groups. Must be able to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.
- Driving is an essential function of this position.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform successfully the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.