Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bridging the Gap - Re-entry Manager
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Bridging the Gap
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a Bridging the Gap (BTG) Re-entry Manager, at our 27th Avenue location. This indivdulal provides direct clinical care and supervision of Behavioral Health Technicians and Recovery Support Specialists providing transitional services. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Join our TERROS HEALTH Team!
The BTG Re-entry Manager coordinates Terros Health patient referrals, case management services as needed, and tasks involved in serving the patients during their transition into the community. The manager is expected to participate in program evaluation procedures and professional record keeping. This position has administrative oversight over the program staff and ensures that the program is meeting all contract and CARF guidelines.
Below are some of the essential duties:
- Interviews, selects and trains employees and/or interns to ensure department objectives are met with low turnover and high retention rates.
- Manages staff and intern performance through effective, regular and timely feedback, including regular one-on-one meetings and timely completion of performance reviews, and holding employees accountable for meeting deliverables and following Terros Health’s values and policies and procedures.
- Effectively handles employee and intern complaints in a timely manner.
- Models behavior in alignment with Terros Health’s values that inspires change, demonstrates flexibility and engages employees.
- Effectively manages and plans department workflow and staffing to meet deliverables with quality outcomes even when the unexpected occurs.
- Responsible for overseeing all daily operations including maintenance of the staff schedule to ensure daily coverage and structure and organization of the program.
- Responsible for tracking T4C and BTG Justice team referrals for service in an accurate and timely manner. Observes the highest standards of customer service with all referral sources
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision, consultation, and mentoring of daily operations for direct reports, ensuring that the service needs of the patients are being met and that services are delivered as outlined in each patients’ assessment and individual service plan.
- Meets requirements for clinical oversight for BHT level staff, clinical supervision for BHPP level staff and documents all clinical oversight and supervision accordingly
- Provides on-call coverage for clinical support as schedules by the Director. Provides weekend and holiday coverage as scheduled
Ability to drive in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- Masters degree, i.e., MA, MC, MSW, in a behavioral health field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Required - One year of experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below.
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- At least two years supervisory experience in behavioral health or related industry.
- Experience in providing group counseling sessions.
- Proficiency using computer-based systems including electronic health records, Microsoft Outlook, and other Microsoft Office products
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be (21 years of age) with minimum 3 years driving experience, and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.