Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for an Facilities Coordinator. This position performs general maintenance work, develops and completes work orders as required. Must be reliable, self motivated, have the proper skills and experience. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, and organized.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
The Facilities Coordinator position is responsible for the maintenance, inspection and repair of the inside, outside and exterior areas around buildings as well as the various systems within the facility, including ventilating and air conditioning, plumbing, electrical systems and alarm notification systems.
- This position is also responsible for facility services of assigned areas, for maintaining policies/procedures, safety programs and records.
- Full-time Days with 24/7 responsibility.
- High level of initiative, autonomy, and organization is required.
- Must be able to handle stress resulting from varied and inconsistent workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Regular contact and good rapport with all levels of personnel throughout the organization.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all departmental information, communications, and activities.
- Responds to disasters and emergencies.
- Performs other related functions or special projects.
- This position reports to the Facilities Manager.
- A High School diploma or GED.
- Two years experience in commercial, institutional and/or industrial sectors
- Preferred - Experience in a health care setting.
- Must have your own tools and be able to maintain a safe work environment.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Possess verifiable work and personal references.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy
Terros Health embraces diversity and provides a healthy, Tabaco free environment at all of our campuses. Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.