Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Assistant - 51st Ave Recovery Center
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Recovery Clinics
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for an Operations Assistant in our 51st Ave Recovery Center in Phoenix. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides direct operational and administrative support to assigned Recovery Center Clinical Director and others, as directed by the Senior Director of Recovery Clinic Services. Supports overall operations for the Recovery Center through maintaining schedules, corresponding with internal and external stakeholders, maintaining tracking spreadsheets and preparing reports. Ensures Wellness University class schedules are maintained, and supplies are stocked, as needed. This position reports to the Recovery Center Clinical Director.
Provides administrative support to the assigned Recovery Center Clinical Directors. May provide cross coverage for the Senior Director of Recovery Clinic Services, or other site Clinical Director, as needed.
Performs composition of correspondence, coordination of meeting arrangements and typing and formatting of reports, meeting agendas, minutes, proposals, etc.
Manages the schedule for the Recovery Center and Clinical Director. Maintains schedule and calendar for Wellness University classes for each site, including classroom bookings and patient registrations.
Responsible for ensuring the site is stocked with supplies for Wellness University related needs, including the Treasure Trove, site Snack Bar, and class snack needs.
Maintains, completes and compiles monthly and weekly deliverable reports, as well as ad hoc report requests for the RBHA or Terros Health.
Collaborates with Clinical Director and Clinical Coordinators to supply responses to the RBHA related to QOC’s, complaints, grievances, PIP, etc. Assists with managing training schedules, tracking compliance related training requirements, and ensures timely responses to the RBHA for related requests and inquiries.
Processes and tracks incoming referrals, and incoming and outgoing transfers for each site.
Ensures site billing and documentation errors are completed timely by staff.
Assists with any special projects, including audit preparation and follow up, or other ad hoc requests from the RBHA or other internal or external stakeholder source.
Demonstrates a professional appearance of self, agency, and service in a positive, cooperative and enthusiastic manner.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- High school diploma and/or combination of college education, training and experience to reflect appropriate level of knowledge and three years related experience.
- Knowledge of word processing systems, i.e. Microsoft Word, Access and Excel
- Ability to type 55 wpm
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret printed articles in various reports, records, contracts and other documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from employees, customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
- Ability to compose documents in a professional and technically correct manner
- Must possess good communication skills and be able to work well with individuals and groups
- Must demonstrate time management, organizational, conflict resolution and judgment skills
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.