Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time/ On-Call Case - Case Manager - Priest Recovery Center
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Recovery Clinics
- Weekly Hours
- 20 or less
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for Part Time/On-Call SMI Case Manager. Utilize your creativity and organizational skills to provide a variety of services for individuals diagnosed with Serious Mental Illness or General Mental Health diagnosis under court ordered treatment and have the ability to positively impact lives! You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
We offer our Recovery Center Case Managers a $500 sign-on incentive for new hires.
Under the Agency’s policies and professional requirements, participates as a member of an interdisciplinary clinical team working with individuals diagnosed with Serious Mental Illness, or General Mental Health diagnosis under Court Ordered Treatment. Assist clients with identifying treatment and recovery goals, and provides supportive services to help clients reach their goals. Completes assessments, crisis plans, and individualized service plans and implements services identified. Communicates and documents client progress toward their recovery. Embraces the recovery philosophy and promotes a safe recovery environment for clients. Uses brief clinical interventions, Motivational Interviewing, and supportive listening skills to engage and support clients receiving services. Engages and provides direct supports to clients’ natural support systems. Collaborates with external service providers, including medical providers, to assure best care is provided to clients. Works under the direct supervision of the team Clinical Coordinator.
- GED/High school diploma with a minimum of 3 years of behavioral health experience or,
- An associates degree in the field of behavioral health, or
- A bachelor's degree (not in the field of behavioral health) and 1 year of behavioral health experience, or
- A bachelor's degree in the field of behavioral health, or
- A master's degree or higher in the field of behavioral health
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, electronic medical record, NextGen preferred
- Valid AZ Driver License
Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment
- Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, members, families, and other community members
- Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interactions
- Basic understanding of the DSM-V preferred
- Certified Case Manager strongly preferred
- Must pass background check and other pre-employment screening
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.