Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Billing & Reimbursements
- Billing & Collections
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and exciting opportunity for an Revenue Specialist, working as part of a high performing revenue cycle team. This individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
A Revenue Cycle Specialist reviews and prepares healthcare insurance claims for multiple lines of business. He/she has the knowledge to process claim rejections and denials in accordance with both state and federal guidelines.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and/or completes charge entry as required by contract
- Required to meet month end close dates
- Prepares grant invoicing for services rendered
- Completes all necessary insurance forms (i.e. HCFA 1500, UB04, etc.) to process the proper billing information in a timely manner as required by contract.
- Transmits daily all electronic claims to payers
- Submits claims within 24 hours of claim create date
- Escalates trends and/or submission delays to management
- Processes and resolves claim rejections and denials (min. 150 daily) and/or escalates cases when appropriate
- Submits corrected or voided claim accordance to the national standard
- Completes claim notes on all worked claims
- Performs coding reviews
- Must meet production expectations set by management
- Any other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma required, prefer an Associate degree in administration or equivalent experience in billing, finance or business administration and at least 2yrs experience.
- Experience in specific area of work applied for such as healthcare services, customer service and medical records.
- Worked in a production-based environment before and is a custom to being held to a high standard of productivity
- Above average skills in Excel and Word. Ability to creates and use Pivot Tables and V-Lookup Functions.
- Functional knowledge of CMS/HRSA/AHCCCS guidelines
- Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.