The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: ARIZONA STATE PRISON - PHOENIX WEST
Compensation Base: $12.00 per hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Entry level clerical position requiring familiarity with policies, procedures, practices and terminology established by the company and facility. This position requires the exercise of discretion and confidentiality of information. Hourly rate: $12.00. Schedule: Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates and closes inmate files for new arrivals
- Prepares files and materials for weekly Substance Abuse Orientation class
- Maintains department’s database file by adding and removing inmate names to substance abuse and education classes or job assignments.
- Enters program enrollment, completion or removal dates and program evaluation scores on state’s computer system.
- Prints and distributes inmate schedules for delivery to and acknowledgment from inmates.
- Prints and distributes classroom rosters.
- Assists in maintaining facility security by promptly reporting any violations or security hazards to appropriate supervisory staff.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures and specific facility regulations including posted special orders and instructions. Maintains strict control of all equipment and supplies used in performance of duty, especially those that could be used for illicit purposes.
- Assists management in preparing weekly and monthly statistical reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Demonstrates experience in office procedures and related clerical duties