The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Monitor (Part-time/211048)
at The Geo Group
Facility: ARIZONA STATE PRISON - PHOENIX WEST
Compensation Base: $12.10 per hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
We currently have a Food Service Monitor position available at our Phoenix location. If you are looking for an opportunity where you will work as part of a team of dedicated food service, striving to achieve your personal best by helping others, this may be the right opportunity for you. Hourly rate of pay: $12.10 - 32 hours per week maximum.
Additional responsibilities of the food service role include:
- Preparing the production/service documents for each meal, copying next week's sheets as well as production/service record, service plan, tray assessment sheet, pre-preparation sheet, restricted diet invoice, daily sanitation record and meal delivery records
- Ensuring recipes are extended to the facility population requirements
- Filling out the pre-preparation and inventory pull sheets before each meal
- Carrying out the orientation and training program for inmate workers
- Adhering to the sanitation and safety program
- Demonstrating good communication and human relation skills under the direction of the Food Service Manager
- Assisting management in maintaining a high level of good client relations
As a Food Service Monitor you should have the ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the food service department.
Additional requirements of the food service management role include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- Ability to demonstrate the use and understanding of the facility’s recipes, policies and procedures
- Prior correctional food service training will be helpful but not mandatory.
- Ability to communicate to all personnel the minimum production/service requirements of the job
Equal Opportunity Employer