Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC is seeking a seasoned Sales Manager (Manager, Sales Service Delivery III) to join our team.
What you'll be doing:
Hire, train and coach a team of sales personnel on their sales ability including managing to metrics. Evaluate all sales personnel on their ability to make a prescribed number of dials per day and meet a set amount of available phone time. Manage performance that meet or fail to meet the set standard for dialing and talk time. Responsible for meeting designated team metrics provided by the partner and/or program management. They need to manage their team to individual metrics via coaching, mentoring and counseling. Maintains proper scheduling of resources and manage their team to maintain program service levels in answering calls. Insure that his team receives proper training to maintain program and personal growth.
Supervise outbound sales personnel in the processing of orders that meet the requirements set by the client. Maintain integrity with teams accounts management, ownership and account profile.
Maintain open lines of communications with specified client contacts for the purpose of strengthening and enhancing the TTEC client relationship.
- Sales management experience required
- 6 years consultative/technology sales experience required
- 2 years online advertising/digital marketing experience
- Direct or Channel sales experience preferred
- Strong, confident telephone voice
- Inbound/Outbound telesales experience required.
- Strong understanding of TTEC's business, core values and goals
- Ability to hire, lead and coach outbound sales reps
- Self-starter & strong business communication skills
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience required.
- Working Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook. - Type a minimum of 30 words per min
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.