Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wheneverything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connectwith you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver amazing customerexperiences and exceptional revenue growth as a Sales Representative - Inboundor Outbound with TTEC in Tempe, Arizona.
We help global brandsprovide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and growtheir business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiencesthat are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company,we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around theworld has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton andrun with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keepingthe status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know howto have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us togetherto laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking timeout for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for awork-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Sales Champion, You'llEnjoy:
· Regular schedule Monday to Friday, noweekend shifts
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Business casual dress code
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Our Hardy location offers a variety of programs to select to be a part of
- And yesall the competitive pay including commission, performance incentives, and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing
Looking for a rolewhere you can channel your passion and enthusiasm while connecting withcustomers? Asa professional B2B Sales Representative, you've gained the ability to pair yourcommitment to achieve goals and targets with an amazing client focus. You'll becontacting business customers and/or potential clients who have previously usetheir service and provide amazing customer solutions.
On a typical day, you'll:
· Use the provided systems to callexisting customers for optimizing the customer's current and future productsand services through fact finding, active listening, and solution selling
· Meet sales quotas and revenuetargets, providing a superior customer experience
· Establish rapport and credibilitywith a wide variety of customer types
· Utilize all product knowledge anddocumentation to provide customers with product recommendations appropriate fortheir needs
· Generate incremental revenue forclient partners
· Cultivate initial salesrelationships that meet the requirements set by the client.
Why You? What You Bring:
Connectionsare everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, ourteammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the tablealong with the following:
· At least 6 months to 1 year of salesexperience; B2B sales experience preferred
· High school graduate or equivalent required
· College degree a plus
· Proven sales track record
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong decision-making abilities
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves,or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready inthe civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects.Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interactwith our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity andadapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. Weare looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Whereinnovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is asimportant as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazingcustomer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whetheryou've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, orsupport roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believeyou have the skills it takes to join our team of sales and serviceprofessionals.
For more information about TTEC, visitttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in theglobal conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTECrequires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass abackground check, and, depending on the location and client program, tosuccessfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal OpportunityEmployer.